Day 1 – Back & Traps
|Deadlifts||3 sets||4-6 reps (After warm-up)|
|Weighted Pull-ups||2 sets||4-6 reps|
|Bent-over Rows||2 sets||4-6 reps|
|Barbell Shrugs||2 sets||4-6 reps (After Weight Acclimation)|
Day 2 – Chest
|Flat Bench Press||2 sets||4-6 reps (After warm-up)|
|Incline Bench Press||2 sets||4-6 reps|
|Weighted Dips||2 sets||4-6 reps|
Day 3 – Legs & Calves
|Calf Raises off Leg Press (One foot at a time)||3 sets||6-8 reps (After warm-up)|
|Seated Calf Raises||2 sets||6-8 reps|
|Squats||5 sets||4-6 reps (After warm-up)|
|Stiff Leg Deadlifts||2 sets||4-6 reps|
Day 4- Biceps, Triceps & Forearms
|Barbell Curls||3 sets||4-6 reps (After warm-up)|
|Standing Dumbbell Curls||2 sets||4-6 reps|
|Lying Triceps Extensions||3 sets||4-6 reps (After warm-up)|
|Cable Push-downs||2 sets||4-6 reps|
|Barbell Wrist Curls||3 sets||4-6 reps|
Day 5- Abs & Shoulders
|Cable Crunches||3 sets||8-10 reps|
|Fit Ball Crunches||2 sets||10-15 reps|
|Military Barbell Press (To the front)||3 sets||4-6 reps (After warm-up)|
|Side Lateral Dumbbell Raises||2 sets||4-6 reps|
|Seated Rear Lateral Dumbbell Raises||2 sets||6-8 reps|
- Max-OT Cardio ~ 2-3 times weekly at 16 minutes a session to maintain condition. 4-5 times weekly to emphasize fat loss.
- Ideally cardio should be performed 8-12 hours apart from weight training or on non-weight training days. Do cardio after weight training if done together.
- 4-6 reps per set. Increase weight if you exceed 6 reps.
- Train each body part once weekly.
- Use compound movement exercises.
- Low volume. 2 - 3 sets per exercise.
- Take 1 week off after every 8-10 weeks of training.
- Warm-up efficiently without inducing fatigue.
- Keep cardio short and intense (16-20 minutes in duration).
- If you perform cardio and weight training in the same session, do cardio after weights and not before.
For details sign up free at AST Sports Science for the Max-OT program