· This is a plan for a 200 pound male at 10-12% body fat wanting to get down to 8% or less. Protein should be adjusted by 1 ounce per pound of lean body mass.
· Meals must be eaten once every 3 waking hours, including within an hour of waking and within an hour of going to bed. No meal skipping. Here are the options:
· Option 1: 50 grams of whey protein isolate + half a cup of nuts or two tablespoons of peanut butter
· Option 2: eight ounces of cooked, white, nonfatty fish (no salmon, mackerel, etc.) + half a cup of nuts or two tablespoons of peanut butter. Acceptable fish include, but are not limited to, lean tuna, white fish, bass, catfish, pike, whiting, and flounder.
· Option 3: eight ounces of cooked turkey or chicken + half a cup of nuts or two tablespoons of peanut butter
· Option 4: eight ounces of cooked fattier protein: red meat (à la flank), ground beef, fatty fish, or dark poultry + one tablespoon of olive oil or macadamia oil
· Option 5: five whole eggs (easiest if hard-boiled)