Papa Vince Olive Oil Extra Virgin - First Cold Pressed, Family Harvest Single Sourced from Sicily, Italy, Unblended, Unfiltered, Unrefined, Robust, Rich in Antioxidants 16.9 fl oz
- 100% FAMILY MADE - Papa Vince's Extra Virgin Olive Oil comes from our own orchards in SANTA NINFA, SICILY, ITALY.
- 100% NON-BLENDED FIRST COLD PRESSED EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL - Taste Like Olives w/ hints of Tomato, Artichoke & Pepper
- DECEMBER 2016 HARVEST EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL - We harvest from November to the first week of January and name all our extra virgin olive oil after the new year.
- 100% OLIVE JUICE - We literally pressed our olives into the bottle. Papa Vince is extremely green and grassy with hints of tomatoes, artichokes and pepper.
- TASTE DIFFERENT EVERY YEAR - We refuse to standardized the flavor of our oil. Instead, we take the liberty and the risk of letting our customers enjoy the unlimited nuances of nature.
- 4-YEAR SHELF LIFE before opening; 1-year shelf life after opening.
Why? Because of its high content of Antioxidants > 478
- GET READY FOR THE PEPPERY KICK! - Yes, that surprising peppery kick in the back of your throat is your assurance that Papa Vince is indeed 100% OLIVE JUICE, full of antioxidants.
- THE LOWEST ACIDITY IN THE MARKET (FFA < .26) - We only press GREEN FRESH OLIVES which yields 13% to 18% oil. This is a very costly choice but the only one that allows us to deliver the lowest acidity and highest concentration of anti-oxidants & essential oils.
- NO INSECTICIDES, NO HERBICIDES, NO PESTICIDES - Papa told us that the fresh winds of the hills were the unending source of his orchards health & fruitfulness.
- 100% UNFILTERED & UNREFINED - Papa Vince is so good as it comes out of the press that has no need for any further manufacturing flavor enhancing process.
- ONE-VARIETY - MONO-CULTIVAR - Papa Vince's Extra Virgin Olive Oil is made SOLELY with NOCELLARA DEL BELICE olives. WHY? because according to Papa Vince this variety, not only is the sweetest, but boast 4-times the shelf life of other varieties.
- SMOKING POINT > 375º F. - The highest the quality, the greater the smoking point.