1) MULTIVITAMIN/MINERAL: one dose with breakfast and dinner
2) CREATINE: 2-5 grams before and after workout
3) WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE: 40-50 grams before and after workout and to replace whole-food meals
4) FISH OIL: 1-3 grams with breakfast and dinner
5) GLUTAMINE: 5 grams upon waking, before workout, after workout and before bed
6) CARNITINE: 1-2 grams upon waking and 1-2 hours before workout on an empty stomach
7) DIGESTIVE ENZYMES: follow label instructions for how much to take before each meal
8) CHROMIUM PICOLINATE: 200 micrograms with breakfast
9) TYROSINE: 1-2 grams upon waking and before workout
10) GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE: 250-500 milligrams after workout and as needed to combat cravings
11) CAFFEINE: 100-300 milligrams before workout and as needed for an energy-boosting buzz
12) 5-HTP: 50-100 milligrams 1-2 hours before bed
13) CARB BLOCKERS: Phase2 White Kidney Bean extract for emergencies, take 1-2 grams 15-30 minutes before you down some major carbs (don't make a habit of it)
14) MUCUNA PRURIENS: Try taking 2,000-4,000 mg of mucuna pruriens (standardized to at least 15% I-dopa) 2-3 times per day between meals.
Elliott, Tabatha. "Honey, I shrunk the carbs: these 13 supplements can make low-carb dieting easier and more effective." Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness Nov. 2004: 102+.
"Junk-food addiction." Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness Jan. 2011: 39.