Product LabelDirections For the first 5 days, take 2 servings (2 scoops) immediately after you work out. If you are not working out that day, have the first serving in the morning when you wake up and the second serving 12 hours later. Do not exceed 2 servings in a 24-hour period. For subsequent days, take 1 serving (1 scoop) immediately after you work out. If you are not working out that day, have your serving in the morning when you wake up. Preparation: Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of Six Star Professional Strength Creatine with 6 oz. of cold water and consume immediately. For best results, use for 8 weeks. Note: To maintain product freshness, store in a cool, dry place. This product is sold by weight, so some settling may occur. Shake container before use.
- Scientifically Engineered Anabolic Creatine Formula**
- Fruit Punch
- Scientifically designed superior to creatine powder
- Engineered for rapid, dramatic muscle growth**
- Explosive gains in muscle size and strength in just days**
- Peaks insulin levels for accelerated creatine uptake**
- Scientifically Formulated with:
- Nitric Oxide Activators**
- Anabolic Cofactors**
- HPLC-Tested Advanced Creatine
- Six Star® Muscle is a cutting-edge scientifically advanced line of supplements scientifically engineered to accelerate muscle growth, increase strength, get cut and enhance muscle performance. Each Six Star Muscle supplement is strategically formulated for bodybuilders using researched key ingredients to deliver dramatic results. Over 50 scientific studies support the effectiveness of the key ingredients found in Six Star Muscle supplements. Bottom line: Your muscles demand advanced supplements and that's exactly what Six Star® Muscle gives you - formulas to deliver results.*
- Six Star® Professional Strength Creatine: Six Star® Professional Strength Creatine is scientifically engineered anabolic creatine formula thats designed to deliver explosive gains in muscle size and strength.** At the foundation of the Professional Strength Creatine formula is an anabolically charged blend of multiple forms of creatine including HPLC-tested creatine monohydrate and creatine phosphate. Regular creatine products do not address the need to load creatine with a strategic insulin driver. This is what makes Professional Strength Creatine superior.**
Warning Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and consult a medical doctor if you experience unusual symptoms. As with all creatine products, maintain an adequate state of hydration during use. Do not use if you have had a myocardial infarction (heart attack). Inhalation may amplify the inflammatory airway response in people with asthma. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for, or diagnosed with or have a family history of any medical condition, or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug(s), including blood thinners. If you experience a skin rash or any other allergic reaction, discontinue use and consult a medical doctor. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Do not exceed recommended serving. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. Do not refrigerate. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place (60F to 80F). KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Creatine Proprietary Blend (9,335 mg): HyperPure Creatine ComplexTM (Creatine monohydrate Creatine phosphate), Nitric Oxide ActivatorTM (L-arginine L-argininepyroglutamate L-arginine HCI) Anabolic CofactorTM (L-leucine L-isoleucine L-valine Taurine) Accelerated Insulin DriveTM (Alpha lipoic acid Inositol L-phenylalanine). OTHER INGREDIENTS: DEXTROSE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CALCIUM SILICATE, GUM BLEND (MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, GUM ACACIA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID), FD&C RED NO. 40, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME-POTASSIUM. PROCESSED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES MILK AND SOY INGREDIENTS.