- Clinically Tested Myostatin Inhibitor
- Reduces Myostatin by an average of 46%
- Reduces Myostatin To Increase Muscle Growth
- Biologically Active Growth Factors
Humanofort® Growth Factors:
IGF-1 – Insulin like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1) is a peptide (protein) with key roles in growth and development. It is responsible for many of the growth promoting effects of growth hormone (GH).FGF -- Fibroblast Growth Factors (FGF) are compounds important in the formation and structural integrity of connective tissue (i.e. tendons and ligaments).
NGF -- Nerve Growth Factors are peptide compounds that support nerve cell function.
EGF -- Epidermal Growth Factors are polypeptides that support the formation and maintenance of the epidermis (outer layer of skin) as well as wound healing.
CTGF -- Connective Tissue Growth Factors are peptides that, like FGF, promote the formation and support of various connective tissue including skin, tendons, and ligaments.
All of these growth factors aid to:
- Raise testosterone
- Reduce cortisol
- Reduce oxidative stress, and thus, speed recovery
- Increase Androstenedione, DHEA-S, DHEA
- Raise adrenal hormone levels
- Decrease catabolism in cirrhosis patients
- Increase sexual drive
- Improve sleep
- Normalize insulin levels