Melatonin is a hormone produced naturally by the pineal gland from the amino acid tryptophan.
- It has also been shown to boost growth hormone levels.
- Help cope with time changes and jet lag.
- Improve the symptoms of metabolic syndrome.
- Improve recovery from grueling workouts.
- It is heart protective.
Dosage: 0.3-10mg about an hour before bedtime. Or 5mg pre-workout.
- Eat two kiwis for a good night's rest 22.02.2013
- Dash of melatonin boosts post-training GH 09.03.2012
- Sleep better – live longer 25.11.2011
- Hormone therapy with a strong lamp 03.04.2011
- Sleep better with cherries 29.10.2010
- Melatonin reduces estradiol level 11.11.2009
- Animal study: melatonin extends lifespan 25.10.2009
- Melatonin keeps brain cells young 04.10.2009
- September 2012 Abstracts: Melatonin - 5 - Life Extension
Note to Self:
Forget the past.Don’t worry about the future.Focus on the present.