Ciltep Nootropic Stack - Natural Smart Drug and Brain Booster with Artichoke Extract and Forskolin | For Optimal Mental Performance, Increased Focus, Improved Memory, Enhanced Motivation | The 1 All Natural Brain Vitamin,60 Capsules
From the manufacturer
Experience True Focus, Motivation and Clarity with CILTEP. There's No Better Nootropic for Creating Optimal Mental Performance. Enjoy the Following Benefits With CILTEP: - Effortless focus and drive to get through whatever tasks you set your mind to - Motivation and clarity about what you want to achieve and how you're going to do it - The ability to ignore distractions and stay engaged in what you're working on - Clearer thought patterns and sharper memory recall - Better mood and social interactions. CILTEP Is Created With All Natural Ingredients, Including Artichoke Extract, Forskolin and Vitamin B6. Don't Accept Cheap Imitation Nootropics. There are many low-quality nootropics flooding the market currently that don't deliver on what they promise. CILTEP by Natural Stacks Is The #1 All-Natural Nootropic For Increasing Focus, Motivation and Memory.
The history of the CILTEP Stack
- Plasticity in the human central nervous system.
- A synaptic model of memory: long-term potentiation in the hippocampus.
- Selective phosphodiesterase inhibitors: a promising target for cognition enhancement.
- Rolipram, a type IV-specific phosphodiesterase inhibitor, facilitates the establishment of long-lasting long-term potentiation and improves memory.
- Rolipram, an antidepressant that increases the availability of cAMP, transiently enhances wakefulness in rats.
- Rolipram reduces excitotoxic neuronal damage.
- Broad spectrum neuroprotection profile of phosphodiesterase inhibitors as related to modulation of cell-cycle elements and caspase-3 activation.
- Amphetamine modulation of long-term potentiation in the prefrontal cortex: dose dependency, monoaminergic contributions, and paradoxical rescue in hyperdopaminergic mutant.
- Sustained phosphorylation of tyrosine hydroxylase at serine 40: a novel mechanism for maintenance of catecholamine synthesis.
- Forskolin, an inducer of cAMP, up-regulates acetylcholinesterase expression and protects against organophosphate exposure in neuro 2A cells.
- Effect of vitamin B-6 nutrition on the levels of dopamine, dopamine metabolites, dopa decarboxylase activity, tyrosine, and GABA in the developing rat corpus striatum.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine: from a biological curiosity to a drug for the peripheral nervous system and beyond.