ALL YOU CAN DO IS ALL YOU CAN DO
A.L. WILLIAMS POWER PRINCIPLES
- You Demand for Yourself Happiness and Success.
- Start to Dream Again. (2/3 of the battle is in your mind.)
- You’ve got to Compete.
- You Can Change!
DESIRE is the secret to winning. You must also have a specific goal and a plan.
6 Steps to Success (by Napoleon Hill from Think and Grow.
- You Must Have a Specific Goal
- You Must Have a Specific Time to Achieve Your Goal
- You Must Write Down Your Goal
- You Must Develop a Plan to Achieve Your Goal
- You Must Decide the Price that You are Willing to Pay
- You Must Think About Reaching Your Goal Everyday
Desire has strength when it has concrete form.
Desire becomes an Obsession.
Desire becomes a Commitment.
3 Stages to Commitment
i. Lying (you really don’t believe it) but tell no one you can’t really do it.
Desire becomes endurance
It takes 3 to 5 years to get a business off the ground.
You will beat 90% of the people in this country by showing up, working hard, having integrity and doing what’s right. But the last 10% is a dog fight.
MAGIC FORMULA – Beat 50% by working hard. Beat another 40% by having honesty and integrity. Most people are fence sitters and mealy mouths.
- BECOME A DREAMER AGAIN
- HAVE A CRUSADE
- DREAM BIG BUT KEEP IT SIMPLE
- ALWAYS BE POSITIVE
- TREAT PEOPLE GOOD
Go inch by inch.
Work with what you have.
Dreams are the fuels that fire desire.
STEPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
- Manage Activity – take action
- Create Little Successes
- Don’t get bogged down in paperwork
- Have a positive winning attitude
4 FUNDAMENTALS FOR A POSITIVE WINNING ATTITUDE
- Always be excited
- Stop making excuses. Life is 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it.
- Always be up
- Make a total commitment. Burn all your bridges.
3 RULES FOR SUCCESSFUL LIFE
- Always be positive
- Always be positive
HOW TO MOTIVATE PEOPLE WITH PRAISE
1. Praise people for everything. (Attitudes, ideas, successes. Nothing is too little to praise.
2. Know individuals first name and use it.
3. Make sure everyone hears your praise.
4. Have fun with praise. Be creative with your recognition.
5. Use praise not criticism to get results.
6. Praise people when they are down and hurting.
7. Praise must be sincere.
8. Praise at home. Start with spouse and children.
9. Don’t ever stop praising.
- Others don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
- Live with your people through their good times and bad times.
- Don’t be afraid to show emotion.
- Make an unconditional commitment to your people.
WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE QUITTING
- Use the magic of 30 days. Set a stiff goal and achieve it in 30 days or do it regularly for 30 days.
- Give your efforts time to compound.
- You never get used to rejection.
- Things are never as good as they seem or as bad as they seem.
- Before you can be good, you can be bad.
Don’t compare yourself to others.
Don’t get discouraged.
Don’t almost do enough.
Talk is cheap, act!
- Do the “little bit more principle.”
- Winners work hard and a little bit more
- Winners pay the price and a little bit more
- Winners are committed and a little bit more
- Winners are good people and a little bit more
- Do pick ONE thing to go for. You can’t do everything.
- Do learn to be flexible
- Do find yourself a hero
- Always play scared. Work like it’s your last chance.
- Don’t sit around waiting.
- Don’t compromise your integrity.
- Handle your money wisely. Be a good steward.
- You can’t be selfish or self centered.
- Have the right priorities. Live a balanced life.
LIFE GIVES YOU WHAT YOU ACCEPT.