What is Ursolic Acid? Build muscle, increase testosterone, block estrogen, and burn fat with 3-beta-3-hydroxy-urs-12-ene-28-oic acid
ALR Industries Exchange is the new Ursolic Acid supplement in the fight for ultimate anabolism.
What makes exchange different from other products? ALR explains it here.
According to ALR, The Studied Benefits of Ursolic Acid are:
- Augmentation of lean muscle mass by way of increased sensitivity to IGF-1 and insulin as well as inhibition of atrogin-1 and MuRF1.†
- Increased muscle glycogen stores thus increase muscular recovery and performance potential.†
- Increased bone strength by enhancing IGF-1 activity and differentiation and mineralization of osteoblasts.†
- By inhibiting 11-bHSD-1 decreased visceral (abdominal) fat.†
- Decreased estrogen levels through aromatase inhibition.†
- By way of pancreatic inhibition of lipase and increased lipolysis in fat cells, decreased fat storage and increase fat burning.†
- Decreased conversion of blood sugar to fat by inhibition fatty acid synthase.†
- Decreased bad cholesterol and fat stores through the activation of PPAR.†
- Inhibition of inflammatory cytokins, IL-6, and COX-2 specifically.†
- 1. MCell Metab. 2011 Jun 8;13(6):627-38. mRNA expression signatures of human skeletal muscle atrophy identify a natural compound that increases muscle mass.
- 2. Cancer Res 2003;63:4375-4383. Published online August 7, 2003. Shishir Shishodia, Sekhar Majumdar, Sanjeev Banerjee, et al. Metalloproteinase 9, and Cyclin D1 Down-Regulation of Cyclooxygenase 2, Matrix Kinase and p65 Phosphorylation : Correlation with by Carcinogenic Agents through Suppression of I kBa Ursolic Acid Inhibits Nuclear Factor-kB Activation Induced
- 3. Bone. 2006 Dec;39(6):1331-42. Epub 2006 Aug 4. Dried plum prevents bone loss in a male osteoporosis model via IGF-I and the RANK pathway.
- 4. European Journal of Sport Science, Volume 8, Issue 5, 2008, Muscle damage, inflammation, and recovery interventions during a 3-day basketball tournament
- 5. Chronic stress, glucocorticoid receptor resistance, inflammation, and disease risk. Psychology, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA 15213; bDepartment of Otolaryngology/ENT, Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15224; cDepartment of Psychology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z4; Departments of Psychiatry and Pathology, University of Pittsburgh
- 6. Kershaw, E. E.; Flier, J. S. (2004). “Adipose tissue as an endocrine organ”. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 89 (6): 2548–2556. doi:10.1210/jc.2004-0395. PMID 15181022. Review.
- 7. Bastard J et al (2000). “Elevated levels of interleukin 6 are reduced in serum and subcutaneous adipose tissue of obese women after weight loss”. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 85 (9): 3338–3342. doi:10.1210/jc.85.9.3338. PMID 10999830. http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/85/9/3338?ijkey=c94031a625120a7e59ea52e88137260e974cee3a.
- 8. Mohamed-Ali V et al (2001). “beta-Adrenergic regulation of IL-6 release from adipose tissue: in vivo and in vitro studies”. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 86 (12): 5864–5869. doi:10.1210/jc.86.12.5864. PMID 11739453
- 9. J Nat Prod. 1998 Oct;61(10):1212-5. Ursolic acid from Plantago major, a selective inhibitor of cyclooxygenase-2 catalyzed prostaglandin biosynthesis.
- 10. Ren Fail. 2010;32(7):832-9. Synergistic antihyperglycemic effects between plant-derived oleanolic acid and insulin in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats.
- 11. Biochem. J. (2007) 403, 243–250 (Printed in Great Britain) doi:10.1042/BJ20061123 243 Insulin-mimetic and insulin-sensitizing activities of a pentacyclic triterpenoid insulin receptor activator
- 12. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2011 Oct 1;21(19):5876-80. Epub 2011 Aug 3. Ursolic acid is a PPAR-α agonist that regulates hepatic lipid metabolism.
- 13. Eur J Med Chem. 2008 Sep;43(9):1865-77. Evaluation of ursolic acid isolated from Ilex paraguariensis and derivatives on aromatase inhibition.