I like the idea of one product hitting nitric oxide in multiple paths and this product does that.
In my post The Path to the Pump I discussed the two below paths available.
Arginine ==> NO synthase (NOS) ==> nitric oxide pathway
Nitrate (NO3) ==> nitrite (NO2) ==> nitric oxide pathway
Hybrid N.O. uses citrulline and agmatine for Path 1 and GlycoCarn for Path 2. Effectively taking all roads to the pump.
Below Description from Nutraplanet.
- Dramatically Enhance Muscle Pumps
- Increase Muscle Fullness & Vascularity
- Maximize Vasodilation
Agmatine inhibits nitric oxide synthase, which prevents the toxic effects associated with NO synthesis. Part of this is the release of peptide hormones that play an important role during the cell proliferation process. Agmatine also supports better vasodilation. In fact, it has been suggested to contain numerous systemic vasodilatory effects. In addition, agmatine is a powerful antioxidant. Further benefits include increased glomerular filtration rate and insulin release from the pancreas, along with modulation of gastric function.
Known as glycine propionyl-L-carnitine, GlyoCarn is not only a glucogenic amino acid but is also crucial in the formation of creatine. The strong vasodilatory effects of NO have recently been suggested to increase nitric oxide production, as well as support increased peak power while reducing lactic acid buildup.
A mixture of citrulline and malate, the citrulline involved allows the detoxification of ammonia. Malate is a key controller of aerobic ATP production rates. Combined, these two promote immense benefits. Active individuals may enjoy added energy production in aerobic exercise and decreased muscle soreness.
Hawthorn Berry is an extract that has been around for centuries—it´s one of the oldest natural wellness herbal plants used in Europe. Hawthorn benefits the circulatory system, promoting healthy flow of blood throughout the body. This is a benefit athletes especially can appreciate.
A vegetable abundant in nitrates, Beet Root´s dietary nitrate is reduced to bioactive nitrite NO2. It is then reduced further to nitric oxide as it is consumed. The result is increased plasma NO2. Dietary Beet Root supplementation may also help reduce muscle ATP turnover rate when you are under a heavy workload. Beet Root demonstrates potential to enhance exercise tolerance during lengthy endurance sessions.
- With Super Arginine ingredient, Agmatine, dramatically support increased muscle pumps
- Agmatine also offers antioxidant benefits
- GlycoCarn, a clinically-researched NO booster, supports increased muscle fullness and vascularity
- GlycoCarn offers skeletal muscle and cardiac tissue health supporting benefits while delivering powerful antioxidant properties
- Citrulline Malate promotes increased recovery and aerobic energy and decreased soreness
- Reduces mental and physical fatigue
- Great stimulant free pre-workout
- Increased vasodilation